Happy holidays, everyone! Ready or not, its the busiest time of the year. We're here to help you minimize your time at the mall so that you can relax and enjoy more time with family and friends.
You may notice that the address for this sale is the same as the last one. It's not a misprint. There were too many treasures to display in one sale session, so we are back again. This time, we are opening up the studio of ceramic artist, Scotty Nogaim. It's a crafter's paradise!
- Paint and paint brushes
- Sewing machine
- Lots of craft supplies
Are you tasked with cooking the holiday feast, or maybe just a side dish? There will be tons of cookbooks that were not available at the last sale. Scotty Nogaim studied at Nate Hart Cooking School at Caesars Palace. You'll have access to her vast collection of cookbooks, as well as well as the tools of the trade.
- Cooking appliances
- Oven-to-table serving ware
- Kitchen gadgets and tools
- Food storage
- Glass canisters
Once you've got your meal plans squared away, you can tackle your gift list. Don't forget to buy a gift for yourself; only you know what you want most. For everyone else, here is a handy gift guide.
- For the young at heart- Dolls! Collectable dolls are a new addition to this week's sale.
- The Hostess- Upgrade that bouquet of flowers by bringing it in a beautiful vase. We have quite a selection!
- The Decorator- A decanter, a gargoyle, decorative plates, a ginger jar, a pair of four-foot giraffes... we could go on and on.
- The Millennial- A crystal gazing ball (trust us crystals are having a moment and will continue to be popular in 2018)
- The Animal Lover- An animal figurine. We've got dogs, porcupines, birds, giraffes, pandas, pigs and more!
- The Bookworm- Books, of course. We're opening up the library!
- The Gardener- Lovely flower pots, garden tools, lawn decor
- Your Spouse- The "marriage counselor"
Is your house ready for guests? Do you still love your current furniture? Check out these fine furnishings:
- A pull-out loveseat with two matching chairs (a new addition to this sale)
- Two matching white couches with metallic threading (excellent condition)
- Hollywood regency-style coffee table, end tables, and matching mirror (so glam!)
- A smoked-mirror bedroom set- bed, dresser, TV/dresser cabinet
- A brass-trimmed display cabinet
- A glass dining table
- Bar-height chairs
There is so much to see in this house. We haven't even seen it all yet. Stay tuned for pictures and updates. We hope to see you there!
SALE DATES & TIMES:
Preview Day on Thursday for our mailing list customers
Friday December 1st 8:30am - 1:00pm
Saturday December 2nd 8:00am - 1:00pm
Sunday December 3rd 8:00am - 12:00pm
ADDRESS: 8408 Dry Cliff Circle
Las Vegas, NV 89128